Someday, I'll .........

"Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the "someday I'll" philosophy." --Denis Waitley

Wow, that's deep! But right on the mark. I do have a "someday" philosophy ... especially when it comes to this blog. I only managed to make three posts in the month of March. Is that about laziness, being too busy doing other things that seem more important, writer's block or am I just not a blogger at heart?

I feel a little guilty like I'm letting someone down, when really I have no idea who, if anyone, reads or cared what I post. So here it is, Sunday, the 1st of April - the beginning of a new week at the beginning of a new month. Will I post on a more regular basis, I can't make any promises, but I have a willingness to do better. That's a start.

I have a few jubjects in mind - Breast Cream, the John Denver Sanctuary and my new kitties. They have nothing at all in common, except maybe each of them in one way made me smile.

But right now I have to make dinner. I'd like to think I'll be back later, but who knows when the muse will strike. Till then, if you're out there, I ask you to be patient with me. And if you're not there, well then, I'm just writing to myself and I'll get back to me when I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review