Happy Feet

Just after I posted our thoughts on marriage, I received this ad from a friend. I think it should be added to the list, just in case it strikes a chord with someone. Being a Birkenstock lover myself, I think it has some value to be considered.


"Nationwide study shows uncomfortable shoes lead to divorce."

Well, we don't actually have any research that proves this theory. But we believe it.
Happy feet make happier Dads. Happier Dads make for happier families. Happier families lead to fewer divorces. Makes sense to us. We'll do the research later.
That's us. Saving the institution of marriage one pair of sandals at a time.
Happy Father's Day.



©2007 Birkenstock Distribution USA, Inc.P.O. Box 6140Novato, CA 94948

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review