New Year. New Blog?

I think I'm bored with my blog.
Maybe that's why I don't come here to write as often as I once did.
My blogoversary went by un-noticed.
I don't feel as wordy as I once did (although you wouldn't know that by my run-on sentences and writing 2 or 3 paragraphs when one would suffice.

I wonder what I can do to spice things up?
Got any suggestions?

That said, I'm trying to put into practice "allowing 2014 to unfold as it will."
I guess we'll have to see what happens.

Pondering,
Merry ME

Comments

AkasaWolfSong said…
Just listen to your heart promptings Sister Love...go with the flow of life and blog when you feel like doing so, not out of any obligation to do so?

I don't have any real advice other than that, lol.

I love ya no matter what you write about! xoxoxo
AkasaWolfSong said…
I adore your new header Mary!!!

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review