New Facebook Page

Memory Bears by ME

I spent yesterday doing two things - constructing a new Facebook page and cleaning out a file cabinet. Both were tedious jobs, with a lot of deleting involved. In one file folder I found receipts from the ship store in Guam. My mother's Noritake 96 piece china service cost all of $40.00. As for computer files, they just disappeared at will.

So I'm going to try again to tell you about my Facebook page. Back in December I wrote about  making memory bears. I wanted a place to post pictures and stories of the bears and people they represent. And yes, I will use it as a way to do some marketing. I'm not so good at asking people to buy things, so I use marketing in the very broadest sense of the word. My writing bud Amy convinced me Facebook was the way to go. She was as confused as me after an hour's phone conversation.

The page is a work in progress, but I'd love it if you'd check it out. If you want to feel free to like, share, comment. I can use all the help I can get in spreading the word.

May today's gifts make happy memories,
Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review