Please Stay Tuned

Wow! For awhile there I was really turning out the posts. I was on a writing roll. But as some great sage once said, "all good things must come to an end." I'm not sure I agree with that logic, yet I suppose there is some truth in it. I'm of the mindset that when the chocolate cake is gone, it's always good to have an apple pie waiting in the wings.

My problem today is that I don't have much time. I'm on the run. So like the commercials for the 11:00pm news here is a little tease of what is to come.

1. The kitchen is done! Woohoo! The final pieces fell into place (or were shoved in a cupboard where history has proven that "out of sight, out of mind" is a 40 year old truism) with little trouble. All I needed was time.

2. I had a colonoscopy. I learned to my surprise that the a-n- t-i-c-a-p-a-a-a-t-i-o-n was way worse than the actual procedure. Of course I copped out at the end, put my journalistic career on hold and opted for what the nurses called "good drugs"!

3. Jack has had a tooth acting like a teenage kid who just got his driver's license. It wants out and has decided to throw a little snit until given its way. A little thing like being a diabetic and needing a cardiologist's okay for the procedure prolonged the agony for the duration of the weekend. I've got to give the boy credit. He's done very little complaining. We all know how I'd be whining. In fact, I was even heard to make the statement: "I'd rather have another colonoscopy than have a tooth pulled." Say what???????????

Stay tuned. I promise I'll be baaaaaack!
Inspite of (because of)it all I am,
Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review