I'm A Dork

For some reason, as you have probably already discerned I seemed to have posted "Life is Good" twice. I can't figure out why! I think I was having trouble with the damned font size. It looked good, then I'd save it and when I came back to it, one row of letters was the size of half the post. When I cut and pasted onto a new page, I obviously neglected to delete the page that was causing me so much trouble, which I might add is no longer acting up.

I should go back and delete one or the other but there are comments on both and since I love comments I won't mess with it!

But for the record, I'm feeling kind of dorky!
Merry ME

Comments

terri st. cloud said…
i love the word 'dork'......
and gosh, woman.......you aren't one.
even tho i love the word.

here's one of my most favorite sayigns....about your posting it twice......

'that's just a big so what!'

i love that........

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review