Loving You

"Love comes naturally, in unexpected ways, without any permission."
Unknown
Have I told you lately how much I love you?

Probably not because I've been driving all over town, and thinking of the kazillion things I need to do to get caught up. It's only the 6th day of the new year and I'm falling behind. I don't want to play catch up all year. I need to get busy now.

Anyway, just so you know. If you are reading this I'm sending love across the air waves or however a computer disseminates information. If it's love that makes the world go round I hope you are feeling dizzy! Cause it's not just me that loves you. Take a look around.

Love is in the blue sky, the snow drift, the cat at the end of your bed, the smile on your child's face, the soup on the stove, the smell of the wood crackling in the fireplace, the bird's song, the dog snoring at your feet, the song on the radio that makes your foot tap, the light that just turned green ....

Yes, my friend, you are loved. I thought I should say it out loud.
Merry ME

Comments

Sorrow said…
Hey!
This is me (OO)
Holding up a mirror [___]
to send some of that love <3
back at you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review