NaBloPoMo

“When you can't have what you want, it's time to start wanting what you have.”
Kathleen A. Sutton
Even though I no longer feel the need to test myself with National Blog Post Month, I still get a monthly reminder from them. Besides the annual November post every day event, they've added a monthly theme to encourage people to continue the daily posting. I usually ignore it.
But I'm a little intrigued by February's topic.
Want.
The people over at NaBloPoMo offer these little enticements to make it easy:"Want can be defined several ways: as desire for possessions or experiences ("I want a bike," "I want to learn to fly"); as sexual desire ("I want you"); as a lack or deficiency ("Too many people live in want of basic necessities").
Thankfully February only has 28 days. I guess if I were going to go for it, this would be the month to do it. I wonder are there 28 things I want enough to write about them? What if there are more? That would make me sound kind of greedy wouldn't it? Whatever happened to being satisfied with what you have? I learned the hard way that the grass on the other side of the fence is a tad bit greener because of all the manure over there!
I don't know about next month, but tonight I want a nice hot shower and to crawl into bed.
May all your dreams come true,
Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review