Being sick is no fun

How do you spell when it rains it pours?
Walking Pneumonia.

The good news: The cough held off until my sister arrived to help with my dad. Since the doctor said I was highly contagious until the antibiotics kicked in, I donned my paper mask, closed my bedroom door and went to sleep. Sleep is a good thing. Sleep is my friend. Just wish I didn't have to be sick to refuel my tank.

Thanking God today for my sisters and Sweetie who came to my rescue.

Wishing for you good health,
Merry ME

Comments

Fire Byrd said…
oh get well soon Mary.And in the meantime take good care of yourself.
xx
AkasaWolfSong said…
Mary...I send healing your way Dear Heart, and energies to uplift you.

Walking Pneumonia is no fun! I've had it and ohhhh it is horrid. Course being the stubborn old cuss that I am I kept thinking 'I'll get over this, I don't need to see a doctor.' Bah! Just shows to go ya, lol.

Seriously Sister take good care of yourself and rest as much as possible, please.

xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review