Miracle Baby

REUTERS/Yomiuri Shimbun

Just when you thought it could, and surely would, only get worse, a miracle occurs.
This four-month old baby girl was found amid the rubble and reunited with her parents 3 days after the quake.

I have shied away from news reports of the Japanese disaster. It is too big for my mind or heart to comprehend. All I can think to do is pray. Perhaps, that prayer and the millions of others is the source of this miracle.

May the Divine Miracle Worker be with you as you go through your days,
Merry ME

Comments

Fire Byrd said…
It's not just the miracle of finding her it's the love on the soldiers face that gets me.
xx
Anonymous said…
I have seen this photo in a couple places, but Have not read the articles. Like you, I tend to get to easily overwhelmed.
But that is wonderful to read!

and Byrd is right, look at his face!!!
Love, just pouring in...

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review