Aargggh!!!!!!!

Does anyone out there know how to fix the spacing on this blog site? I type, double space between paragraphs and publish. Much to my dismay somewhere between the writing screen and the published screen gremlins attack the spaces so that when you see it, there is no space at all between paragraphs.

At other times, for no reason that I can fathom because I do it the same way every time, I get too many spaces. What's up with that?

Then, as you can tell (and so can I because I've already previewed it) the spacing is perfect. Just like I typed it. Weird. Weird. Weird.

If you can help, please advise.

Feeling space challenged,
Merry ME

Comments

Sorrow said…
It's the God of Google...
he was not pleased with your offerings...

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review