Feeling Grateful for my Blog Friends

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it
is like wrapping a present and
not giving it."
William Arthur Ward

Thanks to all of you, my blog friends and followers, who have have commented on my recent whiney pants posts about writing or, more to the point, not writing. Seriously, you guys pump me up. You give great advice for which I am most grateful, not to mention impressed. Even if I never have my life story published and made into a movie where Meryl Streep plays me I have the pleasure of writing right here. I gotta say that's pretty awesome.

Bless your hearts,
Merry ME

Comments

it's pretty awesome to read here, i know that much. and the whiney pants posts? that's all part of the process, sugar.
AkasaWolfSong said…
Aach! Whiney? I don't think so...more like musing aloud and what one of us doesn't do that?
All I know is I love reading here and will continue to do every time you post, so keep 'em coming Mary!
And...
Have a Blessed Day!!!
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review