Oh Happy Day!




Flowers by Wilson's Inc.
$50.00


Wedding rings from Walmart
$100.00



Sleeping in my own bed with my husband and cat(s)
Priceless!

Sitting with Dad last night as he settled into bed, I couldn't help but wonder if I was just waking up from a bad dream. Everything around us looked the same, yet how could we possibly be the same inside after all that was said and done? I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned from the experiences of the past three weeks. I know I should be replaying the tapes in my head to get a handle on what happened so it doesn't happen again. Perhaps in the days ahead I'll be able to do that. Right now I'm relaxing into the feeling of being "home," getting my bearings and trying to breathe at a kinder, gentler rate.

We've agreed to some changes which will mean moving furniture up and down and all around. This provides as good an opportunity as any to freshen the paint in a few rooms and perhaps continue to de-clutter. There will be little rest for the weary in the coming days. The added hour of sunlight and the hint of Spring in the air makes the work almost feel compulsory!

If I sit here much longer, I'll lose my momentum.
Today I wish for you a cool breeze that carries a hint of Spring flowers and a place to lay your head next to the one you love,
Merry ME


Comments

Pamela Jones said…
Now that is my kind of wedding! The Priceless kind!
Fire Byrd said…
So you have found the end of the rainbow in your header perhaps!
Love the bottom pic, you look so happy.
xx
Anonymous said…
Life looks good! lg
faerian said…
life does look good!!! i came to wish you happy wedding and joyous life together and happy birthdaymonth too!
AkasaWolfSong said…
Precious and Priceless...

May Spring bloom always in your souls Merry and Jack!

Blessings!
Oh MM!!!
I have been away too long, all wrapped up in my own (with a capital O!) And I see I have some catching up to do!
The priceless! is beautiful: Congratulations, on many, heartfelt levels. A line from an earlier post, "...raw nerves..." caught my eye. Ah, Love. Do we trust that It will hold us through the rawness? What a gift, this growing and stretching.

PS: You are beautiful. The groom handsome. The cat is not letting go...
Unknown said…
Love your entries, Mary. I'm a fan.

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review