Today's Wisdom

Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, "I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me."

- Ann Landers (Belief Net)

There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance.
St. Paul
I Corinthians 13:7 (gratefullness.com)

"There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go."
-
Richard Bach, is a best-selling author. (The Daily Love)

"If you let it, life can become a simple pattern of staying in your comfort zone and never wandering out into the unknown to see what lies on the other side of its horizon. Today is Monday, the first day of the week; change your patterns, even slightly today, so that a new world can find you. Do ONE thing that scares you today,
ONE thing that makes you a little nervous, ONE thing that you never thought you would do. If you do ONE thing every day you will have done 365 NEW THINGS in a year!
Today, don't try to tackle everything, but please do ONE thing!"
- Mastin Kipp, founder of TDL. (The Daily Love)

Good stuff, still I feel paralyzed.
I must start moving, though I'm not convinced my legs will hold me up or my feet will move.

I can't just sit here. Fatigue settles me deeper into the couch.

I will move. I will take a shower. I will make some phone calls.

I will grieve.

Then grieve some more.

Then grieve some more.

But first I need to move.

me

Comments

AkasaWolfSong said…
Dearest Merry ME....

I am unsure what is happening on your homefront, within your heartsong, but know this...my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Sending you strength, and wrapping you up in a loving embrace Sister...in whatever way that you may need.

All My Love and Healing Prayers to you Beloved Woman...
Molly said…
Merry, just want you to know I am thinking of you. Let the folks around you help you. And carry with you hugs from me.
Fire Byrd said…
Why are you grieving dearest Merry. Has something happened to your Dad?
And maybe even though you want to grieve sitting on the sofa is actually what you need to do.
So whatever is going on with you my friend just look after yourself and be kind to you.
love
xx

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review