Do You See what I see? Part II

OMG.
Did you see the way Phil Mickelson hugged his wife after winning the Masters? In my humble opinion, that is the way a man is supposed to hug the person he loves. When he hugged his caddy, it was a "woohoo" or "we did it" kind of hug. The way he embraced his wife was way more than "did you see me win?" I don't know what he whispered to her as the cameras that had been focused on the green were all of a sudden in his face, but I'm guessing it was pretty special.

I wonder what it would be like if each of us put our whole being into the hugs we give to our loved ones. Like seeing beyond the normal it would be like feeling beyond the normal. How cool would that be?

Wishing for you someone special to hug,
Merry ME

Comments

Pamela Jones said…
Feeling all warm and fuzzy, just like I've been hugged...sigh...must go now and pass it on!
AkasaWolfSong said…
Guess I'm going to have to find somebody to give a hug to today!
He He He....

I missed the hugging between Phil and his wife...as a matter of fact I didn't watch the game at all which is unusual for me as I love the calming effect golf has on my spirit, lol...meaning I fall asleep during the game?

Anywho...give your Sweetie lots of those warm and fuzzies Mary...
and I'll try to find my grandbabes later today after school to give them a few myself!

Passing it on like Pam! :)
ahhh. this post IS a hug!
xoxo
There is nothing like a really good hug. I read somewhere that a hug releases oxytocin in women which makes them feel good, but much less so in men. This may explain why I am much more likely to ask my husband for a hug than vice versa. This is a very good blog, glad to have found you.

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review