"When chill November's surly blast make fields and forest bare."
Robert Burns

I am happy to report that the temperatures have finally dropped. The Florida air has a bit of a chill to it. I dare say if we had punkins there would frost on them. I have put away my shorts and surprisingly can still zip up my faded, well-worn Mom jeans. I've added socks to my nighttime wardrobe. It is sweatshirt weather for sure.



Not just any sweatshirt. It's time for wearing my "Honor Yourself" hoodie from bonesigharts.
OMG, it's sweeeet! Not just because it keeps me nice and warm, which is a good thing. I especially love wearing it because it reminds me "I matter." It's like wearing a great big hug!

You can have one too. Just hop on over to my pal Terri's site.

Wishing for you friendships that warm your heart,
Merry ME

Comments

Pamela Jones said…
Hi, Mary,

YOU MATTER!!!

Stay warm!
terri st. cloud said…
oh my gosh! i sooooo need to hire you, mary!!!!!! lol!
thank you!!!!
and it's mutual admiration goin' on here....i put you in our newsletter today! be sure to keep your eyes out! :)

thanks so much!

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review