Woohoo! It's Launch Day!! Downer's Grove, IL. - Saying Goodbye, an anthology of true stories about saying goodbye to the people, places and things in our lives, will be released in book stores on October 11, 2010. The book features "Goodbye Upstairs" by ME of Jacksonville, FL. OMG! It's official! I'm a published author. Well, ME and 30 others from the U.S. Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere. OMG! That's some kind of company I'm in. "Saying Goodbye is the first anthology in a new series from book publisher Dream of Things. 'The goal,' said publisher and series editor, Mike O'Mary, 'is to publish books that fill the gap between popular anthologies that are short and sweet, and the Best American Essays series which I love but which are much longer. Dream of Things anthologies will not be short and sweet, but short and deep." Saying Goodbye ($13.95) will be available in tr...
Comments