Day 2: Part 2



Spent the day in the company of Fr/Brother Georges. His St. Luke's is a beautiful church and like the St. Luke's where I worship at home, mostly peopled by an older group of people. But there are some kids there and they flocked to Georges who hugged them and blessed them and welcomed them to the altar. As usual, Georges' heavily accented English was a little hard to understand but his message was still the same. God Loves You. After church we went to Georges' new house. I couldn't help but think how proud my father would be of his "adopted" son.


It was a good day. Now it's time to crawl into bed and get a good night's sleep. I have no idea what to expect of tomorrow and the week ahead. That's the point isn't it? To welcome what lies ahead with a heart full of love. I'm ready.


Today I'm grateful for friendly people with lots to say. I'm grateful for good food and good company.


Stay tuned.

Merry ME















Comments

Cinderella said…
God Loves You. Now YOU get to love you:)

Hugs and have a wonderful week ahead, Merry

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review