M is for ME!!!!!!!!!

I do most of my best writing in my head just before I fall asleep. Because I'm so comfortable I tell myself I'm sure to remember the great ideas in the morning and don't bother to get up and jot down notes. Naturally I wake up and rarely remember I even had a writable thought.

Last night I had some thoughts on marriage. They were pretty profound even for me. But, as you've probably guessed by now, I have no recollection of any of them. And now it's ten o'clock, almost time for bed again and I've not posted anything.

Sure my name begins with an "M" but I'm not going to exploit my already highly exploited opportunity to write the ramblings of my mind. Instead I'll opt for giving you a fun little word that was actually dictionary.com's word of the day. An "m" word - how's that for convenient happenstance.

"miasma \my-AZ-muh; mee-\, noun:
1. A vaporous exhalation (as of marshes or putrid matter) formerly thought to cause disease; broadly, a thick vaporous atmosphere or emanation.2. A harmful or corrupting atmosphere or influence; also, an atmosphere that obscures; a fog.miasma \my-AZ-muh; mee-\, noun: "

A thick vaporous atmosphere or emanation - sounds like a B movie starring Jamie Lee Curtis, doesn't it? You know she would be out there in the dark miasma by herself with the scary guy with a large knife breathing down her neck. Run, Jamie Lee, run!

I've got to tell you, my faithful readers, it's not as easy as I thought it might be too come up with a post every day, even with a given set of parameters. I mean, really, if I can't write about the alphabet, what can I write about. Letters are pretty basic for words, aren't they.

I'll think about that as I go to sleep tonight and hope I have better luck remembering my "N" ideas.

One of my favorite "M" people would have to be John's friend "M"artha. That lady is what most of us might call a saint.

Here are a few "M" words that I couldn't think of anything to write about:
marmalade
Marmaduke
maharajah
macaroni
Mohave
Marrakesh
mucho
mahjong
maple tree, maple syrup, maple leaf
midget
Miada
Milky Way
musketeer
muskrat
maraschino
Machiavellian
merry-go-round
mercurial
moose


And last but not least, here's a picture of "me'" on my birthday. It doesn't get much "m"errier or "m"ary-er than this!

Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review