OPQRS - Part IV

Keeping with this theme, R is for recovery.

The good news is that the afroementioned blood was not coming from my Dad's bladder. It appears to have been the result of a procedure done earlier in the week. More penis woes of which I won't go into. With the exception of some burning when he tinkles - duh!! - Dad seems to be okay inspite of the degree of indignity he experienced.

I, on the other hand, took about three days to bounce back. I know what you're thinking. I have to say I completely agree with you. It's pretty narcissitic to want to tell you about ME after telling you what my dad had just endured. But here's a little insight I had into world of caregiving.

Just a little bit more ...

Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review