Part VI

T is for Tying up Loose Ends

Here I am at the end of my posting, but looking like I'm at the beginning. Is anyone but me confused? I expect that my readers are much more computer savvy than I am. I couldn't figure out how to change the order of the Parts I-V so that they descended rather than ascended, which made more reading sense to me. So I went into the post options and simply reversed the time of posting. It breaks up the reading of a long post and, in my opinion, flows better. What do you think?

To keep this extended post in line with the others for the month I'm going to add some words that are fun to say. At least in my opinion. The fun, I guess, is actually on the on the tongue of the sayer! I've found it to be a little bit of a challenge to think of words without cheating - i.e. going to Google. My lists are usually a combo of both! For all you non-commenters out there have you tested your own word skills and added to the list(s) even if you haven't posted them?

I'd like to believe I'm stimulating some "t"hinking!

Here are my lists:
O:
Oppenheimer
oaf
oolong
Oedipus
octagenarian
oblongata
Obama
"O"ctopus photo by John







P:
perfect
perforated
pappy
persnickety
persimmon
percolate
pomegranate
pumpkin
plump
prestige
Pooh

Collin the "P"irate








Ivy Jane is "p"retty in "p"ink








Q:
quiver
quesadilla
que cera cera
quest
queue
que (a good Scrabble word!)
quinine
"q"uintessential "Q"uinn












R:
real
risky
rectangular
relish
rally
Robert
rendezvous
Radcliffe
rainy
robin redbreast
rap
rutabaga

S:
"S"auagefest "s"milers








scintillating
silly
"s"isters








serene
smooth
supercalifragilisticexpealidoious
stupendous
stipend
T:
tender
talc
tomato
tease
trapeze
tally ho
taffeta
tremendous
truth
temper
trite
tripe

"T"exas Jimmy and his daughter in Las Vegas






I'm not sure if I'm back to where I should be, but I'm close. I have successfully whittled away most of this day. If I were to be paid by the number of words I write, I'd perhaps have enough money for a tank of gas!
Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review