I've never been very good at math

REMINDER!!
INTERNATIONAL WOMAN'S DAY BLOG PARTY
MARCH 8, 2009

I was going to make a list of my Top 10 Inspirational Women and post one a day with my #1 choice appearing March 8. Alas, since February only had 28 days I got confused when to start. And, sadly, even though I made the list several times in the hours I've spent in hospital waiting rooms in the past few days, I've either misplaced it or forgotten who's on the list.

I think I've made this way harder than it needs to be. Maybe I should take my own advice. When my sister said she's not a writer, I told her all she needed to do was add name the person. It is, after all, about recognition not writing. (Tell that to this twitter-challenged author!)

I hope you've been thinking about your selection(s) and will add it to the comment section of this blog on Sunday. Spread the word. The more the merrier.

Looking forward to a day honoring women,
Merry ME

Comments

terri st. cloud said…
this made me giggle!
i can so relate!
lose the list then forget who's
on it! yep!
and! get mixed up with the days!
just makes me love you all the more!

big smile......
Fire Byrd said…
so are these women all alive, cause I've got some pretty important women who are long dead?
Merry ME said…
Fire Byrd, et al,
Heavens above women who are long dead make up some of my most inspirational choice. Maybe the impact they had on your life is removed by a generation or two but impact nonetheless. Maybe the impact is genetic, or historical or scientific. Please add anyone to your list that you feel worthy - for whatever reason you feel her worthy.

IWD Blog Party is about honoring women, not following rules!

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review