The Difference Between Boys and Girls

While the we and the vacationers were at the Olive Garden eating our farewell dinner a quick but torrential storm blew over. Upon leaving the restaurant the children, being children, discovered a cascade of water coming off the roof. Although Chloe didn't stay completely dry, I think these photos clearly show the chromosomal differences between boys and girls. There is something about that XY pairing that makes anything wet, muddy, loud, creepy, fast-moving, and/or stinky just about as much fun as Christmas morning! See for yourself.



"A child reminds us that playtime is an essential part of our daily routine."
Anonymous




"Her smile beams like sunshine, which fills our hearts with love."
Birgit B.
I rest my case,
Merry ME

Comments

Maithri said…
Haha!

I love it! So very true...

Much love my friend, M

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review