Big Day at Bedlam Farm

April 15, 2009

Big Day!
1. It's Sweetie's birthday. More later.

2. It's tax day. I got mine done at the last minute and send off a hefty check. It will be nice if it is returned to me in the form of some kind of stimulus package. My sister, Judy, is a hard-working CPA. We rarely see her from the beginning of the year til today. She is overworked and tired. Let's all heave a collective sigh that at midnight tonight she'll be able to go home and get a little rest. Not much because people who play with numbers for a living, have a constant supply of late returns to file and deadlines to meet.

3. It's sheep shearing day at Bedlam Farms. If you go to http://blog.bedlamfarm.com/ and click on Farm Journal you will get a photo log of the day's happenings. The father/daughter team of shearers arrives around 2pm to start the de-wooling process. But from what photos that have already come across my computer the Jon and the dogs have been up early in preparation for the fun. Oh how I wish I could be there to watch. But following the blog is the next best thing!
Enjoy it.

May the day bring you glorious moments of pure joy,
Merry ME

P.S. I have discovered that sheep are always smiling. Look at some of the close ups of Katz's sheep and see what I mean. It makes me smile to see them smile!

Comments

Fire Byrd said…
Why wouldn't sheep smile, they have a worry free life, apart from the odd naughty dog shaking up their sense of equilibrium!!
xx

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review