How Weird Is This ???

In the past days, I've had a couple middle of the night calls from across the hall. I've been meaning to write about what I've learned. In fact, I have written on the blank screen of my brain. But visits from hospice personnel, lunch with my sister, laundry and much need naps brought on by adrenaline-provoked sleeplessness have kept me from putting the thoughts in order on the computer.

This morning I turned on the computer, thinking I would read over what I've written. I opened up my blog and was surprised to find nothing new posted since Wed.

Uh, H-E-L-L-O! Sometimes it's a toss up whether to laugh at myself or worry!

Now, the problem as I see it is trying to remember what I wanted to write!

Happy Saturday morning!
Merry ME

Comments

Fire Byrd said…
Think of the time you'd save if all posts happened by just thinking them , then they'd be published.... I guess your just ahead of your time here!!
xx

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review