I'm a Robin Red-Breast !!

In response to FireByrd's comment on my previous post:

I kind of wondered why she couldn't tell the bird was red, because if she clicked on the photo like I suggested she could see that he's sitting there in all his red glory.

Hmm, I thought to myself. And followed that questioning sigh with a click on the photo. Nothing happened. I tried it again. Nothing happened. I tried it on the previous, previous post. Nothing happened. Then, I went back one more and got to the pretty lady in the hat, clicked and sure enough it got bigger.

We all know I am technologically challenged. Many of you are probably laughing at my ineptness. The thing is, I'd already posted the photo, clicked on it, and saw that the process worked BEFORE I published for good. What happened between then and when Byrd read it, I have no clue.

So I started over. I deleted the picture, then re-uploaded it. It seems to work. The picture gets larger, and you can see the bird close up in all his glorious "cardinal" red coloring.

Sorry Bryd, to think for one tee-tiney moment that you might be more challenged than me. I knew in my heart it was not possible. What I didn't know was that my blog is simply one more place where I have to use patience.

Hoping it works or everyone who reads my blog is going to think I am a nut case, which may or may not be true, but I prefer to think of it as creatively eccentric!
Merry ME

Comments

Molly said…
I discovered by accident that if you load the photos and don't rearrange them, they will get larger when you click. But if you load them in one order and move one, that one won't enlarge when clicked. No idea why. Strange, no?
Nutcase? He he he. Be proud you have a nut to case! xoxoLC

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review