World Weary

Tonight I noticed how quickly my stomach goes into anxiety mode. Actually, I've been there a few times in the last week. And, to be honest, perhaps part of the dyspesia was all the fresh, hot, delicious bread and real butter I ate at the Columbia House in St. Augustine. We were celebrating Sweetie's birthday and saying goodbye to his granddaughter who is finishing up her year at Flager College. Seriously folks, if you're ever in St. Augustine you've got to stop in at this restuarant for bread, black beans if you go for that kind of thing, and their 1905 Salad. It was a good night.

We had no idea what had happened in Boston. I'm having trouble dealing with stuff like this.  Hiding under the covers is looking better and better.  However, I was reminded by my friend Sorrow that if you watch the news with the sound off, you'll see people running into harm's way to help. God bless people like that.

No matter where you are tonight, I ask you to be the change you'd like to see in the world. Brave words from Chicken Little. But you know the old saying, fake it til you make it.

Wishing you peace. Pass it on.
Not-so-Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review