Day 52 - It's So Nice to Have a Man Around the House

I noticed how sweet it was to come in from five hours of feeling snookered by a nine week old baby and find my husband had not only cooked meatloaf, but waited to eat it until I got home at 10pm. I also noticed that it tasted a whole lot better than the last couple of meatloaves I made.

Then I noticed that chocolate chip cookies that have been sitting on a plate that sits over the oven vent are heated to a perfect temperature, the chocolate melted and cookies warm. Yum.

P.S. The baby in the blue polka dotted shoes in yesterday's post is my grand baby, Gracie, not the baby that pulled the "I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm asleep til she puts me down then I'll scream like she pinched me so mom will come running" routine on me tonight.

Merry ME

Comments

AkasaWolfSong said…
Ah yes, I remember those little tricks by the wee ones! So...I used to lay FireKeeper and Little Grandmother down but keep my hands on there tummy while I stood by the crib and eventually they got the idea that Grandma was right there. Hope the Momma realizes what the wee one is doing and offers some suggestions for you.

And...meatloaf dinner when you come home from work? Honestly! This man carries his weight in gold! :) Thank You Jack for loving my Sister Friend so much!
She is well worth her weight in gold too! :)

Gracie is just too cute in her little polka dot shoes, I swear. :)
And who could resist that adorable smile?

Keep on Shining Grandma Mary!
xoxoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review