Another New Baby

Our family is growing by leaps and bounds. Just this year we've added a new bride, two fiances, and now a second baby. Wow!


Yesterday, Gianna Ysabel Garcia came into the world. God has blessed her mom and dad, sisters, brother, Grandma, etc with another healthy and beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see a picture of her when her eyes are open and she's lost the I-just-got-born-give-a-girl-a-break-and-take-my-picture-later look.

In honor of little Gianna here are a couple of special wishes added to my August 16th post -

I wish for you:

That your home is safe from fires, wind and earthquakes

That you will honor and share your Latin heritage

Welcome to the world little one. May God bless you and keep you.

Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review