Just wondering ...

Why is it that ....

  • When people get on an elevator they look up at the floor marker rather than the people? I doubt if anyone in a crowded elevator could pick out a person in a police lineup even if they were standing right next to the guy (or gal as the case may be)?

  • When I pick a line in the grocery store that looks like it's moving smoothly, it always comes to a complete standstill?

  • My car still smells like sour milk after four months of airing out?

  • Some old people enjoy being old and others don't?

  • You wait for a while at a doctor's office doing nothing. But as soon as you pick up a magazine and start to read an interesting article your name is called?

  • That Santa wears a red suit instead of something more readily visible like neon yellow?

  • When I get a canned operator on the telephone I have one of two reactions. Either I talk to the person I know is not a real person who is prompting me to say, "yes" or "I didn't get that, please try again" with my inside voice like she is a long lost friend. Or I scream at her like she is a complete bimbo for not getting my information correct.

  • [And since I'm on the subject] the computer person can repeat back your information?

  • Two big fat mean women thought it was okay to torture and starve a seven year old boy. Where do grownups get off thinking they can beat up little kids?

  • Somedays I have trouble remembering why I walked from one end of the house to the other but when my kids have another birthday I remember everything that happend on the day they were born ... over thirty years ago.

Got answers?

Merry ME


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review