Dieting

"Vegetables are a must on a diet.
I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."
Jim Davis
Last night my sweetie and I went on a date. The first one in a long time. We started off by seeing the Bee Movie followed by dinner at Carraba's. Popcorn, soda, dumb movie, bread dipped in olive oil, pasta. Maybe that's why I felt so sluggish when I woke up this morning. I think I need to make some lifestyle changes. Less eating, more moving.

But look at the calendar. In four days it will be Thanksgiving. Even though we've already feasted on all the traditional foods and desserts, the fourth Thursday of November is the official start of holiday overeating. It is not the time of year to start a diet.

Unless, of course, it's a diet of sugar cookies and eggnog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review