A Little Bit of WooWoo Going On??

After posting about the emergence of the butterfly I've been watching, I went to TTBook.com to listen to a story I only heard a bit of while driving this afternoon.  This is what I found. It is a snippet of the near death experience Dr. Eben Alexander had in 2008.


"And then there appeared this beautiful spinning kind of filamentous white light, and it was absolutely beautiful flowing harmonious melody.  And this melody spun in front of me and then the whole thing expanded and my awareness went right through it into this very steep valley, verdant beautiful valley.  I was a speck on a butterfly wing, a beautiful butterfly, and there were millions of other butterflies flying all around us in these lazy loops and swirls.  There were flowers blossoming and buds blooming on trees. They would blossom and bloom even as we were flying through them.  Beautiful waterfalls going into these crystal blue pools, and the mist coming up just sparkling.  And this bright light from these billowing, bubbling clouds was just coming right through those mist drops, and it was the most beautiful scene.  And beside me on the butterfly, was this beautiful girl.  She had the most beautiful face and she just looked at me and she never said a word, but her thoughts were very clear.  “You are loved.  You are cherished.  There is nothing you can do wrong.  You will never be thrown away.  You are infinitely cherished and loved forever.  You have nothing to fear.”  [ Eben Alexander is a Neurosurgeon in Charlottesville, Virginia.  If you want to hear more of his story, visit our website ttbook.org]

Coincidence? 
I mean, seriously, all the butterfly references on the same day my butterfly was born? 
And "you have nothing to fear" shortly after my fear-busting experience?
I think there's a message for me here. 
I'll have to spend some quiet time thinking about it.

What do you think?
Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review