Day 79 - Conquering my fear

I woke up noticing how much excitement feels like fear, and together they feel like a big ball of spaghetti tangled up in my stomach. Kind of like anticipating Christmas morning as a kid, then finding out you had to get a shot before you could open your presents. You know there's something good on the other side of fear, but getting there takes big girl courage.

I'm 61 and wondering where to find my big girl courage.

Stay tuned ....

Later that same day:


Meeting Thunder

Going for a walk.
Note to self: Keep your feet away from Thunder's feet
I'm up! I'm on! 
Sweetie holding the reins
Dale Evans eat your heart out!
Theresa and Merry ME
If you're going to conquer your fears, make sure you have someone gentle and understanding to help you.
My friend, Amy, who made it all happen,
with Sassy
Still processing,
Merry ME

Comments

terri st. cloud said…
hey, ms. mar....stop my blog when you get a chance, i've got an award for you over there.....
Unknown said…
Mary, Love your message and wonderful pictures. See??? Horses are fun, and I'm proud of you for taking the ride.
There's a saying, "Feel the fear and do it anyway." And you did it.

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review