A Watched Pot Doesn't Boil ... Or Does It?

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make one say, "Hot damn! How cool is that!"
Like an electric tea pot. Or, more specifically, my new Capresso H2O Plus, glass, cordless, safety kettle.
Gone are the days of going to the creek for water, building up the fire and waiting for the pot to boil.
Okay, I never had to go to a creek or even prime a well. And, while as a Girl Scout I built a pretty good fire, the flames were better suited for making S'mores than boiling water.  In all honesty the only water I boil is for tea. It's not that big a deal. What is a big deal, is the fact that I often turn on the wrong burner.   I've been known to turn the back burner up to high, under the empty tea kettle. Maybe others have done  have done something similar ... once. Let me just say I've done it more than that.

Out with the old and in with the new.
Even though it wasn't my birthday when the postman delivered a box from Amazon, I couldn't wait to rip into it. Anything from Amazon is a treat. You know I did the happy dance when I saw what was in the box. Thank you Weneki. And then I turned it on. OMG. I swear it boiled water in just a couple minutes.  Check this out.



Today, I noticed that how quickly I can go from ho hum to woohoo.
Merry ME


Comments

AkasaWolfSong said…
That is pretty darned fast Sister Love...Wenaki's a pretty loving Daughter! :)

Happy Birthday again and again! :)

xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review