Day 68: Am I Blue? Day 69: Sidetracked


I noticed I didn't post this yesterday. I got sidetracked changing all the clocks.

I noticed how sweet it is to talk to Weneki on the phone. We don't do it as much as I'd like.  She tells me I need to learn how to text, that it's inevitable. I want to be connected, just not that connected. I think I'd rather hear her voice than see her words.  But, I can see how, in an emergency, a quick, "I'm okay" would calm a lot of fears.

I noticed how spending time with Miss Mary feels like having a girl friend and a mom rolled into one.

Merry ME

___

I've noticed today a cloud of blue hanging over me.

Then I noticed no one can be blue when holding a baby, or when said baby smiles at you, or when said baby lies sound asleep looking like an angel.

Merry ME



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review