Twas the day after Christmas ....

"One of the most glorious messes in the world
is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.
Don't clean it up too quickly."
Andy Rooney


..... everything is quiet and laidback.
All's right with the world.
Here's are some pictures that make me smile.
What is it about Christmas that makes people want to put on silly hats?



[Sorrow, close your eyes!
Apparently I was right on when it came to cooking a $50.00 piece of steak. Good thing!]




[My "Pig of Happiness" collection]
Wishing you happiness and joy and a fun hat to wear,
Merry ME

Comments

Sorrow said…
~laughing~
Can I peek now???
Merry Me,
This was my first visit here, thanks to Sorrow.
I love the pig book - what a sweet gift, and thankl you so much, it is divinely perfect, because I had been sad about being alone on the holidays without a divine right mate.
That happy Pig picture will light up my day today :)
Very happy, healthy, blessing filled New Year 2010 to you and all those you love.

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review