Gratitude - Day 21 Addendum

I receive a day newsletter from a couple of BeliefNet web sites. Like me they are in a gratitude mode. Earlier this week they published the mother lode of gratitude quotes. Today they offered a gratitude quiz. Figuring I have improved my gratititudeness by so diligently journaling every day, I took the test. On a scale of "ungrateful to highly grateful" I scored "right smack in the middle - thankfully average with room for improvement." Apparently I'm in "the top third, going through life blessing everyone and everything." I'm wondering if I'm passing so many blessingsaround what more do I have to do to reach the top?

Here's a link to the quiz in case you're interested: http://www.beliefnet.com/Holistic-Living/Quiz/Are-You-Grateful.aspx?source=NEWSLETTER&nlsource=10&ppc=&utm_campaign=Inspiration&utm_source=NL&utm_medium=newsletter

Merry ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Easter Miracle

Holy Moly

Book Review